“Can you see yourself in this chair?”
If you are interested in joining the Miles Advisory Group Team, please fill out the application form below. Miles Advisory Group encourages and supports diversity. We review every resume. If you are qualified, we will be in contact with you for next steps.
Business Development Rep
The focus of the Business Development Rep (BDR) role is to actively seek and develop meaningful relationships with eaHELP prospects during the sales cycle, through both incoming and outgoing lead generation efforts, with the end result of generating net new business for eaHELP. Additionally, the BDR acts as a “filter” to our company/brand by keeping the bad clients (aka jerks) away … thus making our EAs & Corp Team happier, and protecting our brand in the marketplace. Our BDRs demonstrate responsiveness, professionalism, own the details, they are organization savvy, and conduct relational selling at all times.
This role also includes serving as a member of the Corporate Team, including attending and participating in weekly calls, bi-weekly calls, monthly calls and quarterly on-site meetings, ad-hoc meetings, and serving as an example of the company’s mission: eaHELP exists to glorify God by ... sourcing People and Services that ignite a leader's possibilities and results. Results-oriented and goal-driven people will thrive in this role. Time clock punchers, arrogant people, disorganized salespeople, and prima donnas need not apply.
The wins for this role look like this:
1. Represent eaHELP in a positive and professional manner
- Exemplify our Core Values and Mission Statement to live out eaHELP’s culture each day
- Collaborate with and help teammates while maintaining a positive and professional attitude; fostering teamwork.
2. Sales Lead Coordination, Prospecting, and Selling
- Responsible for selling (your monthly quota) a minimum of 3 net new Client Contracts per month (inbound and outbound) emphasizing the value of eaHELP Executive Assistant Services.
- Provide incoming sales lead coverage based on “Lead Distribution” for phone, website chat, selling via Skype, and web-form leads as they come in … responding to incoming leads with responsiveness and professionalism.
- Continually initiate outbound sales efforts and relationship building through social media avenues, blogs, data pulls, etc.
- Develop, present, and implement plans for attaining new client contracts
- Responsible to prepare and report weekly / monthly activity reports to Director
- Achieve goals for number of contracts and activity with prospects
- Serve as main point of contact for lead throughout entire sales process beginning with incoming lead to closed deal (lost or won)
- Thoroughly documenting sales efforts in our CRM from beginning to end, including your tasks, sequences, activities, funnel, & etc.
- Comfortable with web conferencing platforms - Skype, GoToMeeting, Adobe Connect, etc.
3. Contract and Proposal Creation and Correspondence
- Thoroughly, create binding documents for your opportunities
- When necessary, serve as proposal/contract creation back-up for other team members
- Ensure implementation fee and credit set up is completed for new contracted clients
4. Lead Generation Tools
a. Web Engagement
- Responsible for thorough knowledge of eaHELP websites as well as each service line offering
- Serve as triage for web inquiries, running to opportunities, and sniffing our challenges … offering immediate next steps for other Corp Team members
b. Twitter and other Social Media Monitoring
- Serve as monitor for Twitter and Blog traffic - engaging to develop leads, triage upset commenters, and maintain relationships
- Viewing keyword streams in order to proactively initiate and engage with prospects based on key words in tweets and blog comments
5. Infusionsoft (our CRM)
- Assign & work Infusionsoft task(s) appropriately … and complete Infusionsoft contact record data thoroughly to enhance our marketing efforts
- Opportunity creation and management for all opportunities that you are the “sales person” on/for
- At close of each day, ensure that all Infusionsoft “today” and “past due” task(s) are complete
This role is a virtual full or part-time, W-2 role with our company. You will have a base pay (paid twice per month) and commissions on the contracts you sign (aka relationships you develop) for eaHELP. Your commission potential is unlimited and you are not capped. If you join eaHELP as a Business Development Rep, you’ll be joining a top-notch company that is a world-class sales organization.
MAG Bookkeeping, Inc. is looking for qualified bookkeepers to provide bookkeeping services to our church & not-for-profit clients. This is a part-time, W-2 role working remotely from your home office in the Atlanta Metro area approximately 20 hours per week. Your hours are flexible, however you must have availability during normal business hours. MAG Bookkeeping, Inc. provides organizational structure, policies and procedures. We also bond and insure our bookkeepers, as well as perform background checks on our candidates.
In addition to the following job duties, qualified candidates must be responsive, customer-focused, a great communicator, a team player and able to multi-task. All of the duties performed are done remotely, so candidates must be comfortable on the phone and with using web conferencing applications such as Skype and GoToMeeting. Candidates must also be able to clearly communicate via email, text, etc. in a timely, professional fashion.
- Pay Client’s Bills on a Weekly Basis
- Bank Statement Reconciliation
- Budget Management
- Cash Flow Management
- Journal and Data Entry (Coding)
- Provide Clients with Weekly & Monthly Reports
- Weekly/Monthly Snapshot
- Weekly/Monthly Balance Sheet (Statement of Financial Position)
- Weekly/Monthly P&L (Income Statement)
- Weekly/Monthly Budget vs. Actual
- Other Custom Reports (as required)
- Maintain and Manage Chart of Accounts
- Debit/Credit Cards
- Transfer of Funds
- Bachelors in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5 years prior accounting experience, preferably in the non-profit sector
- In depth understanding of QuickBooks
- Prior job experience with not-for-profits or churches, a plus
- Home Office setup
- Computer with webcam
- Smartphone with email capabilities and push notifications
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Current version of QuickBooks installed on your home PC
Virtual Executive Assistant
As a virtual executive assistant with eaHELP, you’ll be working with senior leaders from all industries – from Fortune 500 companies to fast-paced start-ups to non-profits dedicated to changing the world. You’ll serve as the gatekeeper and voice of the leader, often managing his or her schedule and social media presence, and interacting with the leader’s colleagues and peers as his or her representative on a variety of tasks.
We’re Looking for You if…
You’re Experienced – you’ve put in some time when it comes to the work world. You’re able to manage multiple projects and deadlines successfully, and you know what questions to ask and when to ask them. You can adapt and thrive in a changing environment, and you run towards problems to solve them as quickly as possible.
You’re Connected – you can switch seamlessly between tracking items in a spreadsheet on your laptop and a Google document on your smartphone. You know whether it’s better to post that photo on Instagram versus Twitter. You Skype with your parents, your kid at college, your high school best friend. You’re always on the lookout for new apps and services to make life simpler and to get you back to doing what you really want to do. You’re not scared of technology – you embrace it, love it, snuggle up and hold its little pixelated hand.
You Get Things Done – when people need it done, they give it to you. You love making task lists – and more importantly, checking things off the list. You leverage the tools that you know work for you to keep track of everything that needs to be done. You’ve got an eye for detail that makes sure what’s getting done is done right.
You Serve – you know that working as a team means you rarely get to spike the ball. You understand that often the noblest position in the world is the position at the bottom of the ladder. And you love that.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be the main point of contact for the leader, whether it’s by telephone or email. You’ll manage the leader’s schedule and help research new initiatives and processes. You’ll manage the leader’s digital life by keeping track of electronic filing systems and expenses. You’ll work with the leader to create and post content to social media and other digital platforms.
What You’ve Got to Have
A bachelor’s degree is preferred, and at least five years of experience as an executive assistant, project manager, or similar role. You’ll also need to know how to successfully work with virtual teams, and with managers and team members located remotely.
In-home office setup including:
- Mac or PC Computer with 1 GHZ or faster processer, at least 1 GB RAM and MS Office 2011 or 2013 installed
- High Speed internet access
- Smartphone with email capabilities
- Designated professional, quiet space