“Can you see yourself in this chair?”
If you are interested in joining the Miles Advisory Group Team, please fill out the application form below. Miles Advisory Group encourages and supports diversity. We review every resume. If you are qualified, we will be in contact with you for next steps.
Implementation Manager (Account Manager)
The focus of this role is to conduct a successful experience for eaHELP clients and Virtual Executive Assistant providers for the duration of their engagement. Additionally, the Implementations Manager serves as a “coach” to our clients and contractors, ensuring the most productive and satisfying EXPERIENCE for both parties in the relationship. Our Implementations Specialist will demonstrate our expertise and gratitude by serving as a trusted advisor. Additionally, they will demonstrate responsiveness & professionalism, own the details, be organizationally and technologically savvy, and conduct relational & efficiency coaching at all times.
This role also includes serving as a member of the Corporate Team, including monthly calls and meetings (virtual and on-site), and serving as an example of the company’s mission: eaHELP exists to glorify God by ... sourcing People and Services that ignite a leader's possibilities and results. Relational, humble, and intuitive people, with virtual EA experience and client understanding will thrive in this role.
The wins for this role look like this:
1. Represent eaHELP in a positive and professional manner.
- Exemplify our Core Values and Mission Statement to live out eaHELP’s culture each day.
- Collaborate with and help teammates while maintaining a positive and professional attitude; fostering teamwork.
2. Client Satisfaction Ownership:
- Cast vision for what the Client / Executive Assistant (EA) relationship could be long term (additional responsibilities the EA could take, additional projects the EA could serve on, assessing current scope and future opportunities for growth).
- Client coaching – best practices, tips, and efficiency recommendations. This can be “how to’s” or application recommendations.
- Awareness of engagement hours and suitability based on workload & responsibility. Awareness of opportunity or need to adjust contract size.
- Own all contract increases, decreases, and terminations including sending contractual documentation to clients and updating internal systems.
- Conduct ad hoc client satisfaction calls when an EA or client expresses concern and/ or seeks counsel or advice.
- Crisis escalations sent to Client Relations Manager or VP of Operations.
3. Contractor Satisfaction Ownership:
- Lead and develop the EAs, investing in their professional success as it relates to their client relationship.
- Resource EA base with best practices, tips, and efficiency recommendations. This can be “how to’s” or application recommendations. Provide resource insight & information to EAs (new technologies, shared knowledge, etc.).
- Leverage knowledge base of existing contractors for the benefit of new contractors. Direct EAs to available resources for training opportunities.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Human Resources departments to share needs & training for EA provider success.
- Promote eaHELP culture by sharing in the administration of the EA Facebook page (tips, needs & recognition).
4. Operational Responsibilities:
- Facilitate, administrate and implement your assigned client / EA on boarding process from kick off into client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Business Development Rep (BDR) and Placement team if and when needed.
- Create and foster self-managing engagements through resources and coaching.
- Collaborate with the Placement Team, should a transition arise.
- Time tracking monitored during EA and client touch points. Discrepancies reviewed with client and/or provider as needed. Escalations or discrepancies reported to Client Relations Manager or VP of Operations.
- Assist in EA invoicing, as well as client billings as needed.
- Produce month end managerial report on relationship activities.
- Ensure Dropbox folders are accurate & complete and housed according to file system.
- Ensure InfusionSoft is current (client record, provider record, documentation & opportunity record).
- Provide insight into and recommendations to changes in the internal EA client satisfaction process as the business grows and needs change.
- Participate in service line initiatives as they arise (book reviews, content gathering, etc).
This role is an exempt full-time, W-2 role with our company. At eaHELP, you’ll be joining a top-notch company with a world-class reputation. Expect to work hard & play hard. Expect to have fun while being on the front-end of a growing, vibrant company.
Virtual Executive Assistant
As a virtual executive assistant with eaHELP, you’ll be working with senior leaders from all industries – from Fortune 500 companies to fast-paced start-ups to non-profits dedicated to changing the world. You’ll serve as the gatekeeper and voice of the leader, often managing his or her schedule and social media presence, and interacting with the leader’s colleagues and peers as his or her representative on a variety of tasks.
We’re Looking for You if…
You’re Experienced – you’ve put in some time when it comes to the work world. You’re able to manage multiple projects and deadlines successfully, and you know what questions to ask and when to ask them. You can adapt and thrive in a changing environment, and you run towards problems to solve them as quickly as possible.
You’re Connected – you can switch seamlessly between tracking items in a spreadsheet on your laptop and a Google document on your smartphone. You know whether it’s better to post that photo on Instagram versus Twitter. You Skype with your parents, your kid at college, your high school best friend. You’re always on the lookout for new apps and services to make life simpler and to get you back to doing what you really want to do. You’re not scared of technology – you embrace it, love it, snuggle up and hold its little pixelated hand.
You Get Things Done – when people need it done, they give it to you. You love making task lists – and more importantly, checking things off the list. You leverage the tools that you know work for you to keep track of everything that needs to be done. You’ve got an eye for detail that makes sure what’s getting done is done right.
You Serve – you know that working as a team means you rarely get to spike the ball. You understand that often the noblest position in the world is the position at the bottom of the ladder. And you love that.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be the main point of contact for the leader, whether it’s by telephone or email. You’ll manage the leader’s schedule and help research new initiatives and processes. You’ll manage the leader’s digital life by keeping track of electronic filing systems and expenses. You’ll work with the leader to create and post content to social media and other digital platforms.
What You’ve Got to Have
A bachelor’s degree is preferred, and at least five years of experience as an executive assistant, project manager, or similar role. You’ll also need to know how to successfully work with virtual teams, and with managers and team members located remotely.
In-home office setup including:
- Mac or PC Computer with 1 GHZ or faster processer, at least 1 GB RAM and MS Office 2011 or 2013 installed
- High Speed internet access
- Smartphone with email capabilities
- Designated professional, quiet space