“Can you see yourself in this chair?”
If you are interested in joining the Miles Advisory Group Team, please fill out the application form below. Miles Advisory Group encourages and supports diversity. We review every resume. If you are qualified, we will be in contact with you for next steps.
Talent Acquisition Recruiter
The focus of this role is to recruit and hire/contract with the best possible individuals for eaHELP. This role also includes serving as a member of the Corporate Team, including monthly calls and quarterly on-site meetings, ad-hoc meetings, and serving as an example of the company’s mission: MAG exists to glorify God by ... sourcing People and Services that ignite a leader's possibilities and results.
The wins for this role look like this:
Represent eaHELP/Miles Advisory Group in a positive and professional manner
- Exemplify our Core Values and Mission Statement to live out eaHELP/Miles Advisory Group’s culture each day
- Collaborate with and help teammates while maintaining a positive and professional attitude; fostering teamwork.
Recruiting for Virtual Executive Assistants (VEAs)
- Manage the inbound resumes via Resumator by filtering applicable candidates.
- Manage the logistics of communicating with potential candidates, scheduling the initial Skype interview, documenting interview notes, etc.
- Conduct initial interview and forward qualified candidates the Talent Acquisition Administrator for Skills Assessment.
- Conduct reference, background and/or criminal checks
- Determine when additional recruiting methods are needed based on the volume and quality of the candidates received
- Attend weekly team meetings, bi-weekly one-on-ones with Talent Acquisition Manager, and multiple Placement Calls each week
- Advocate for all newly hired VEAs during all Placement Calls, i.e. speaking to their skillset, personality, work style, available hours, etc.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to Talent Acquisition Manager on hiring EA candidates
- Coordinate via web meeting with Talent Acquisition Manager, Talent Acquisition Coordinator and other Recruiters on hiring and terminations of EAs
- Provide weekly and monthly data/metrics to HR Manager
- Work effectively on all corporate systems (InfusionSoft, Google, DropBox, etc.)
- Make recommendations on process and system improvements, including but not limited to new testing applications, recruiting tools, etc.
This role is a part-time, W-2 role with our company. The anticipated weekly hours are 20 per week. If you join eaHELP, you’ll be joining a top-notch company with world-class values. Expect to work hard & play hard. Expect to have fun while being on the front-end of a growing, vibrant company.
MAG Bookkeeping, Inc. is looking for qualified bookkeepers to provide bookkeeping services to our church & not-for-profit clients. This is a 1099 Independent Contractor role working remotely from your home office up to 30 hours per week. Your hours are flexible, however you must have availability during normal business hours. MAG Bookkeeping, Inc. provides organizational structure, policies and procedures. We also bond and insure our bookkeepers, as well as perform background checks on our candidates.
In addition to the following job duties, qualified candidates must be responsive, customer-focused, a great communicator, a team player and able to multi-task. All of the duties performed are done remotely, so candidates must be comfortable on the phone and with using web conferencing applications such as Skype and GoToMeeting. Candidates must also be able to clearly communicate via email, text, etc. in a timely, professional fashion.
- Pay Client’s Bills on a Weekly Basis
- Bank Statement Reconciliation
- Budget Management
- Cash Flow Management
- Journal and Data Entry (Coding)
- Provide Clients with Weekly & Monthly Reports
- Weekly/Monthly Snapshot
- Weekly/Monthly Balance Sheet (Statement of Financial Position)
- Weekly/Monthly P&L (Income Statement)
- Weekly/Monthly Budget vs. Actual
- Other Custom Reports (as required)
- Maintain and Manage Chart of Accounts
- Debit/Credit Cards
- Transfer of Funds
- Bachelors in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5 years prior accounting experience, preferably in the non-profit sector
- In depth understanding of QuickBooks
- Prior job experience within a church environment is preferred
- Home Office setup
- Computer with webcam
- Smartphone with email capabilities and push notifications
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Current version of QuickBooks installed on your home PC
Virtual Executive Assistant
As a virtual executive assistant with eaHELP, you’ll be working with senior leaders from all industries – from Fortune 500 companies to fast-paced start-ups to non-profits dedicated to changing the world. You’ll serve as the gatekeeper and voice of the leader, often managing his or her schedule and social media presence, and interacting with the leader’s colleagues and peers as his or her representative on a variety of tasks.
We’re Looking for You if…
You’re Experienced – you’ve put in some time when it comes to the work world. You’re able to manage multiple projects and deadlines successfully, and you know what questions to ask and when to ask them. You can adapt and thrive in a changing environment, and you run towards problems to solve them as quickly as possible.
You’re Connected – you can switch seamlessly between tracking items in a spreadsheet on your laptop and a Google document on your smartphone. You know whether it’s better to post that photo on Instagram versus Twitter. You Skype with your parents, your kid at college, your high school best friend. You’re always on the lookout for new apps and services to make life simpler and to get you back to doing what you really want to do. You’re not scared of technology – you embrace it, love it, snuggle up and hold its little pixelated hand.
You Get Things Done – when people need it done, they give it to you. You love making task lists – and more importantly, checking things off the list. You leverage the tools that you know work for you to keep track of everything that needs to be done. You’ve got an eye for detail that makes sure what’s getting done is done right.
You Serve – you know that working as a team means you rarely get to spike the ball. You understand that often the noblest position in the world is the position at the bottom of the ladder. And you love that.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be the main point of contact for the leader, whether it’s by telephone or email. You’ll manage the leader’s schedule and help research new initiatives and processes. You’ll manage the leader’s digital life by keeping track of electronic filing systems and expenses. You’ll work with the leader to create and post content to social media and other digital platforms.
What You’ve Got to Have
A bachelor’s degree is preferred, and at least five years of experience as an executive assistant, project manager, or similar role. You’ll also need to know how to successfully work with virtual teams, and with managers and team members located remotely.
In-home office setup including:
- Mac or PC Computer with 1 GHZ or faster processer, at least 1 GB RAM and MS Office 2011 or 2013 installed
- High Speed internet access
- Smartphone with email capabilities
- Designated professional, quiet space