“Can you see yourself in this chair?”
If you are interested in joining the Miles Advisory Group Team, please fill out the application form below. Miles Advisory Group encourages and supports diversity. We review every resume. If you are qualified, we will be in contact with you for next steps.
Virtual Social Media Assistant
As a virtual social media assistant with eaHELP, you’ll be working with senior leaders from all industries – from Fortune 500 companies to fast-paced start-ups to non-profits dedicated to changing the world. You’ll be responsible for the ongoing management and growth of social media presence in alignment with the client's business strategies and direction. This is a 1099, contractor role.
- Collaborate with client to understand marketing and communications plans that leverage the social media space. You will be responsible for the execution of the ideas.
- Responsible for developing content across owned and earned social channels. This could include blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos.
- Manages and grows business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, youTube and Instagram.
- Leverages measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge and real-world experience in managing and executing social media initiatives
- Real-word experience planning social media programs that span owned (eg Blogs), earned (eg Facebook) and paid (sponsored tweets)
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing current best practices and understanding of Digital production processes
- Knowledge of social media legal guidelines, including, but not limited to WOMMA and “pay-per-post”
- Knowledge of Strategic planning and processes for brand management and creative development.
- Knowledge of media strategy and planning options and the media role in integrated communication.
- BA or BS with focus on communication: Advertising/Marketing and/or 3+ years experience/exposure to a corporate environment
- Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, foursquare, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and Path
- Experience with leveraging social media management and analytics tools, including, but not limited to HootSuite, Buffer
- Experience writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space
The focus of this role is to conduct a successful experience for eaHELP clients and Virtual Executive Assistant providers for the duration of their engagement. Additionally, the Relationship Manager serves as a “coach” to our clients and contractors, ensuring the most productive and satisfying EXPERIENCE for both parties in the relationship. Our Relationship Managers will demonstrate our expertise and gratitude by serving as a trusted advisor. Additionally, they will demonstrate responsiveness & professionalism, own the details, be organizationally and technologically savvy, and conduct relational & efficiency coaching at all times.
This role also includes serving as a member of the Corporate Team, including monthly calls and meetings (virtual and on-site), and serving as an example of the company’s mission: eaHELP exists to glorify God by ... sourcing People and Services that ignite a leader's possibilities and results. Relational, humble, and intuitive people, with virtual EA experience and client understanding will thrive in this role.
The wins for this role look like this:
- Represent eaHELP in a positive and professional manner.
- Exemplify our Core Values and Mission Statement to live out eaHELP’s culture each day.
- Collaborate with and help teammates while maintaining a positive and professional attitude; fostering teamwork.
- Client Satisfaction Ownership:
- Cast vision for what the Client / Virtual Executive Assistant (VEA) relationship could be long term (additional responsibilities the VEA could take, additional projects the VEA could serve on, assessing current scope and future opportunities for growth).
- Client coaching – best practices, tips, and efficiency recommendations. This can be “how to’s” or application recommendations.
- Collaborate with Client Relations Advocate as needed for additional tools and content to enhance client experience and engagement success.
- Awareness of engagement hours and suitability based on workload & responsibility. Awareness of opportunity or need to adjust contract size.
- Own all contract increases, decreases, and terminations including sending contractual documentation to clients and updating internal systems.
- Conduct ad hoc client satisfaction calls when an VEA or client expresses concern and/ or seeks counsel or advice.
- Crisis escalations sent to Client Relations Manager or VP of Operations.
- Contractor Satisfaction Ownership:
- Lead and develop the VEAs, investing in their professional success as it relates to their client relationship.
- Resource VEA base with best practices, tips, and efficiency recommendations. This can be “how to’s” or application recommendations. Provide resource insight & information to EAs (new technologies, shared knowledge, etc.).
- Leverage knowledge base of existing contractors for the benefit of new contractors. Direct VEAs to available resources for training opportunities.
- Collaborate with eaCARE Specialist, Marketing, Human Resources departments to share needs & training for VEA provider success.
- Promote eaHELP culture by sharing in the administration of the VEA Facebook page (tips, needs & recognition).
- Operational Responsibilities:
- Facilitate, administrate and implement your assigned client / VEA on boarding process from kick off into client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Business Development Rep (BDR) and Placement team for all VEA placements.
- Create and foster self-managing engagements through resources and coaching.
- Collaborate with the Placement Team, should a transition arise.
- Time tracking monitored during VEA and client touch points. Discrepancies reviewed with client and/or provider as needed. Escalations or discrepancies reported to Client Relations Manager or VP of Operations.
- Assist in VEA invoicing, as well as client billings as needed.
- Produce month end managerial report on relationship activities.
- Ensure Dropbox folders are accurate & complete and housed according to file system.
- Ensure InfusionSoft is current (client record, provider record, documentation & opportunity record).
- Provide insight into and recommendations to changes in the internal VEA client satisfaction process as the business grows and needs change.
- Participate in service line initiatives as they arise (book reviews, content gathering, etc).
This role is an exempt full-time, W-2 role with our company. At eaHELP, you’ll be joining a top-notch company with a world-class reputation. Expect to work hard & play hard. Expect to have fun while being on the front-end of a growing, vibrant company.
Virtual Executive Assistant
eaHELP is looking for Virtual Executive Assistants (VEA) who specialize in supporting senior-level management clientele. This position requires the EA to serve in a remote capacity as the client’s representative, which demands poise, discretion, confidentiality and exceptional people skills.
Additionally, the ability to interact with staff virtually (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, servant-minded, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism is crucial to this role. The ideal candidate should demonstrate experience in developing remote relationships in a highly-matrixed organization as well as experience in handling the administrative and executive support related tasks with minimal supervision.
The expectations of eaHELP and their clients include developing a working knowledge of that client’s duties, habits and preferences in order to maximize the relationship and the client’s effectiveness to lead.
- Serve as staff point of contact for Executive
- Placing calls, returning voicemails, appointment confirmation
- Contacting Staff, Customers, and/or Clients
- Email/Social Media Routing and Follow-Up
- Establishing Contact/Distribution Lists
- Maintain executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Appointments (personal and business)
- Travel Reservations (personal and business)
- Conference calls, webinars and web calls
- Conserve executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems (e.g. Evernote, DropBox); recording meeting discussions
- Responsible for updating content for social network media via Twitter, Facebook, Blog, etc.
- Perform project related tasks such as:
- Reports and financial data
- Data entry and reports using organization preferred software
- Event planning and coordination
- Project Assistance/Coordination
- Servant-hearted (desire to serve leaders in order to ignite their possibilities and results)
- Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver able to identify and solve problems before they reach critical stages
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Technology savvy (Skype, Dropbox, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.)
- Fast learner (Organization-specific software applications and/or tools)
- Resourceful (learn new skill, new application, find your answers)
- Inquisitive/seeks clarification
- Demonstrates creativity and documented success in execution of social media including: Facebook,Twitter, YouTube, and blogs
- Able to work independently and to anticipate, react and thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience working with managers and teams located remotely preferred
- 5 yrs experience as an Executive Assistant, Project Manager, or in an administrative support role
- Ability to be “on call” during regular business hours with a maximum 1 hour response time torequests
- In-home office setup including:
- Mac or PC Computer with 1 GHZ or faster processer, at least 1 GB RAM and the most recent version of MS Office installed
- High Speed internet access
- Smartphone with email capabilities
- Designated professional, quiet space
*Please Note, this is a 1099 Contractor role